Είναι ένα online λεξικό της αγγλικής αργκό με λέξεις και ορισμούς λέξεων που γράφονται από τους επισκέπτες της ιστοσελίδας.
Μπορείς να δώσεις τον δικό σου ορισμό για λέξεις που υπάρχουν κι ακόμα για λέξεις που επινόησες εσύ.
Ιδού μερικά πρόχειρα παραδείγματα:
- Alcoholiday :
-Holidays that end up being more about parties and getting drunk, rather than their intended meaning.
I can’t wait for the three day weekend, it’s my favorite alcoholiday.
-Noun. same as blogosphere. Used to describe internet blog-world connections.
Word travels fast in Blogoslovakia!
- Βlogenvy :
1) The jealousy you feel when you see another blog getting recognition in the mainstream press.
(2) The jealousy you feel when you realize that your friend’s blog is more popular than yours.
My blog envy meter was going to the roof when I saw Music For Robots mentioned in the New York Times
- Bush:1. Someone who chokes on a pretzel.
2. Redneck who cannot control his two alcoholic daughters, but is given control of a nation
3. Someone who cannot pronounce most words in the English language properly (ie. Nuc-u-lar, and sad-am hussein)
4. Person who uses pauses in speeches like there’s no tomorrow
Da only reason dat Prez Bush got voted in is because of all the white trash in America
- Greek (ορισμός από Έλληνα):
A person who has a high taste for OUZO and other hard liquor that you only need one shot to get drunk. They also like to break plates, eat a lot (at least 17 meals a day), and talk a lot and extremely loud. If one is Greek, their names end in «opoulos» or «idis». Also all Greeks are born with a natural instinct to hate, hunt and kill Turks.
There are two types of people in the world; people who are Greek, and people who wish they were Greek.
- Paris Hilton:
Like Kansas, flat, white and easy to enter